Scrabble word: EXCITEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITEMENT exist?
Definitions of EXCITEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the feeling of lively and cheerful joy
- noun - the state of being emotionally aroused and worked up
- noun - something that agitates and arouses
- noun - disturbance usually in protest
- The act or an instance of exciting.
- The condition of being excited.
- Activity; agitation.
- Something that excites: the dancing tigers and other circus excitements.
There are 10 letters in EXCITEMENT: C E E E I M N T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCITEMENT plus a wildcard: EXCITEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITEMENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCITEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.