Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DWELLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DWELLING exist?
Definitions of DWELLING in dictionaries:
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- verb - think moodily or anxiously about something
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - inhabit or live in
- verb - exist or be situated within
- verb - come back to
- A place to live in; an abode.
- n - a place of residence
There are 8 letters in DWELLING: D E G I L L N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DWELLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DWELLING plus a wildcard: DWELLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DWELLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DWELLING
- The dwelling Fire Policy
- WHAT IS dwelling FIRE POLICY INSURANCE
- Houses of the Jomon - Pit dwellings at Sannai Maruyama - Jomon Houses
- dwelling dream meaning and interpretation
- Jomon Houses - Bark-Thatched Pit dwellings at Sannai Maruyama - Jomon ...
- Accessory dwelling Unit BuilderFish Blog
- dwelling Fire
- Single-family detached home - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Wampanoag dwellings
- posted by mr_roboto at 558 PM on April 26 2010 [ 2 favorites ]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.