Scrabble word: DOMICILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOMICILE exist?
Definitions of DOMICILE in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the residence where you have your permanent home or principal establishment and to where, whenever you are absent, you intend to return
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- verb - make one's home in a particular place or community
- A residence; a home.
- One’s legal residence.
- To establish (oneself or another person) in a residence.
- To reside; dwell.
- verb - to establish in a residence
There are 8 letters in DOMICILE: C D E I I L M O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOMICILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOMICILE plus a wildcard: DOMICILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOMICILE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOMICILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.