Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISSECTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISSECTED exist?
Definitions of DISSECTED in dictionaries:
- verb - cut open or cut apart
- verb - make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of
- adj - having one or more incisions reaching nearly to the midrib
- Divided into many deep, narrow segments: dissected leaves.
- Cut by irregular valleys and hills.
- v - to cut apart for scientific examination
There are 9 letters in DISSECTED: C D D E E I S S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISSECTED plus a wildcard: DISSECTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISSECTED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISSECTED
- FileHuman brain right dissected lateral view description.JPG ...
- This page last updated 5 August 2007 by Udo M. Savalli ( )
- ymphatic system
- Human brain left dissected midsagittal view
- dissected Human Eye
- Yahoo trending topics dissected March 9th 2010
- Tom Cruise doesnt want life dissected by the public - Showbiz News ...
- Lab 38 Structure of the Heart
- Use the pictures below to name the parts of theeye
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.