Scrabble word: DECIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECIDE exist?
Definitions of DECIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- verb - bring to an end
- verb - cause to decide
- verb - influence or determine
- To settle conclusively all contention or uncertainty about: decide a case; decided the dispute in favor of the workers.
- To influence or determine the outcome of: A few votes decided the election.
- To cause to make or reach a decision.
- To pronounce a judgment; announce a verdict.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to make or cause to make a decision.
- verb - to make a choice or judgment
There are 6 letters in DECIDE: C D D E E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECIDE plus a wildcard: DECIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECIDE
Images for DECIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.