Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISMISSAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMISSAL exist?
Definitions of DISMISSAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a judgment disposing of the matter without a trial
- noun - official notice that you have been fired from your job
- noun - permission to go
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- The act of dismissing.
- The condition of being dismissed.
- An order or notice of discharge.
There are 9 letters in DISMISSAL: A D I I L M S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISMISSAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMISSAL plus a wildcard: DISMISSAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMISSAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISMISSAL
- Early dismissal Tuesday January 11th 2011
- What is Unfair dismissal Compensation
- ... ARTICLE FROM SPIRO DIAMANTIDIS - dismissal POST TRAUMATIC STRESS
- Early dismissal
- Unfair dismissals What You Need To Know Ioana Lazarov
- School dismissal
- Job dismissal notice Royalty Free Stock Photo
- Early dismissal Dec 5th
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.