Scrabble word: DISMISS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISMISS exist?
Definitions of DISMISS in dictionaries:
- verb - bar from attention or consideration
- verb - cease to consider
- verb - stop associating with
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - end one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave
- verb - declare void
- To end the employment or service of; discharge.
- To direct or allow to leave: dismissed troops after the inspection; dismissed the student after reprimanding him.
- To stop considering; rid one’s mind of; dispel: dismissed all thoughts of running for office.
- To refuse to accept or recognize; reject: dismissed the claim as highly improbable.
- To put (a claim or action) out of court without further hearing.
- To put out (a batter) in cricket.
- verb - to permit or cause to leave
There are 7 letters in DISMISS: D I I M S S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISMISS plus a wildcard: DISMISS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISMISS
Images for DISMISS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.