Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRONYISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRONYISM exist?
Definitions of CRONYISM in dictionaries:
- noun - favoritism shown to friends and associates (as by appointing them to positions without regard for their qualifications)
- Favoritism shown to old friends without regard for their qualifications, as in political appointments to office.
- n - a kind of political favoritism
There are 8 letters in CRONYISM: C I M N O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRONYISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRONYISM plus a wildcard: CRONYISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRONYISM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRONYISM
- Tesla CEO Buys 17 Million Mansion Got 465 Million Govt. Loan
- New York Times Highlights Hannity Boomtown cronyism Special
- Louisiana state cronyism prevents monks from selling caskets
- How cronyism is Hurting the Economy
- cronyism 101 Power Line
- Fighting cronyism in Croatia Financial Fall
- cronyism Endless Silly Season
- Polish soccer plagued by cronyism and corruption Sports DW.DE 06 ...
- cronyism Trumps National Security Washington Free Beacon
- The Massachusetts Observer Winning the war on waiver abuse in school ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.