Scrabble word: CRIMSON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMSON exist?
Definitions of CRIMSON in dictionaries:
- noun - a deep and vivid red color
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- adj - characterized by violence or bloodshed
- adj - (especially of the face) reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion
- A deep to vivid purplish red to vivid red.
- verb - to make crimson (a red color)
There are 7 letters in CRIMSON: C I M N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMSON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIMSON plus a wildcard: CRIMSON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIMSON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIMSON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.