Scrabble word: CONTINUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUITY exist?
Definitions of CONTINUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - uninterrupted connection or union
- noun - a detailed script used in making a film in order to avoid discontinuities from shot to shot
- noun - the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- The state or quality of being continuous.
- An uninterrupted succession or flow; a coherent whole.
- A detailed script or scenario consulted to avoid discrepancies from shot to shot in a film.
- Spoken matter serving to link parts of a radio or television program so that no break occurs.