Scrabble word: CONTINUITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUITY exist?
Definitions of CONTINUITY in dictionaries:
- noun - uninterrupted connection or union
- noun - a detailed script used in making a film in order to avoid discontinuities from shot to shot
- noun - the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- The state or quality of being continuous.
- An uninterrupted succession or flow; a coherent whole.
- A detailed script or scenario consulted to avoid discrepancies from shot to shot in a film.
- Spoken matter serving to link parts of a radio or television program so that no break occurs.
There are 10 letters in CONTINUITY: C I I N N O T T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTINUITY plus a wildcard: CONTINUITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINUITY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINUITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.