Scrabble word: COUNTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTY exist?
Definitions of COUNTY in dictionaries:
- noun - (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- noun - (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
- An administrative subdivision of a state in the United States.
- A territorial division exercising administrative, judicial, and political functions in Great Britain and Ireland.
- The territory under the jurisdiction of a count or earl.
- The people living in a county.
- noun - an administrative division of a state
There are 6 letters in COUNTY: C N O T U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTY plus a wildcard: COUNTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTY
Images for COUNTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.