Scrabble word: COUNTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTRY exist?
Definitions of COUNTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - the territory occupied by a nation
- noun - the people who live in a nation or country
- noun - an area outside of cities and towns
- noun - a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- A nation or state.
- The territory of a nation or state; land.
- The people of a nation or state; populace: The whole country will profit from the new economic reforms.
- The land of a person’s birth or citizenship: Foreign travel is restricted in his country.
- A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture: hill country; Bible country.
- A district outside of cities and towns; a rural area: a vacation in the country.
- A jury.
- Country music.
- Of, relating to, or typical of the country: a country road; country cooking.
- Of or relating to country music.
- noun - the territory of a nation
There are 7 letters in COUNTRY: C N O R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTRY plus a wildcard: COUNTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTRY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.