Scrabble word: COMPANION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPANION exist?
Definitions of COMPANION in dictionaries:
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a traveler who accompanies you
- noun - one paid to accompany or assist or live with another
- verb - be a companion to somebody
- A person who accompanies or associates with another; a comrade.
- One of a pair or set of things; a mate.
- A companionway.
There are 9 letters in COMPANION: A C I M N N O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPANION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPANION plus a wildcard: COMPANION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPANION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPANION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.