Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINCTURE exist?
Definitions of CINCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- The act of encircling or encompassing.
- Something that encircles or surrounds.
- A belt or sash, especially one worn with an ecclesiastical vestment or the habit of a monk or nun.
- verb - to gird or encircle
There are 8 letters in CINCTURE: C C E I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINCTURE plus a wildcard: CINCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINCTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINCTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.