Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINCTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINCTURE exist?
Definitions of CINCTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - a band of material around the waist that strengthens a skirt or trousers
- The act of encircling or encompassing.
- Something that encircles or surrounds.
- A belt or sash, especially one worn with an ecclesiastical vestment or the habit of a monk or nun.
- v - to gird or encircle
There are 8 letters in CINCTURE: C C E I N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINCTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINCTURE plus a wildcard: CINCTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINCTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINCTURE
- cincture (or Girdle)
- cincture The cord that goes around the waist of the alb (Altar ...
- cincture - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The cincture
- Cotton Tasseled cincture
- Tassel cincture