Scrabble word: CHEMICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEMICAL exist?
Definitions of CHEMICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - material produced by or used in a reaction involving changes in atoms or molecules
- adj - relating to or used in chemistry
- adj - of or made from or using substances produced by or used in reactions involving atomic or molecular changes
- Of or relating to chemistry.
- Of or relating to the properties or actions of chemicals.
- A substance with a distinct molecular composition that is produced by or used in a chemical process.
- A drug, especially an illicit or addictive one.
- noun - a substance obtained by a process of chemistry
There are 8 letters in CHEMICAL: A C C E H I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEMICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEMICAL plus a wildcard: CHEMICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEMICAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEMICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.