Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHALICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALICE exist?
Definitions of CHALICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a bowl-shaped drinking vessel
- A cup or goblet.
- A cup for the consecrated wine of the Eucharist.
- adj - a drinking cup [n -S] : CHALICED
There are 7 letters in CHALICE: A C C E H I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALICE plus a wildcard: CHALICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALICE
- FileDtopnica chalice.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- chalice and Paten No. 203
- Jesuits Jottings Donahue Cup or chalice
- ... Altar Bread chalice & Hostclick here for Cross Dove & Grapes
- chalices and Ciboria
- Wenlock chalice and Paten set
- Gold chalice graphic
- chalices Ciboria McKay Church Goods
- 24kt Gold Plated chalice & Paten Set (CL1101) - China Cup Dia ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.