Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALICHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALICHE exist?
Definitions of CALICHE in dictionaries:
- noun - crust or layer of hard subsoil encrusted with calcium-carbonate occurring in arid or semiarid regions
- noun - nitrate-bearing rock or gravel of the sodium nitrate deposits of Chile and Peru
- A crude sodium nitrate occurring naturally in Chile, Peru, and the southwest United States, used as fertilizer.
- See <A href="AHD3_S.
- See <A href="AHD3_H.
- n - a mineral deposit
There are 7 letters in CALICHE: A C C E H I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALICHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALICHE plus a wildcard: CALICHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALICHE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALICHE
- Filecaliche-5731.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Product Review caliche Rum
- caliche redirige aqu. Para otras acepciones vase caliche ...
- caliche Rum Drinking in America
- caliche remains along a dry wash bank after the A C and parts of B ...
- ... perfect Rum Cocktail for the 4th of July introducing caliche Rum
- Alkaline Soil with caliche (Calcium carbonate) Deposits
- 3401 East Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042
- The final form of caliche. Photo by Roger Weller
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.