Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARBOXYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARBOXYL exist?
Definitions of CARBOXYL in dictionaries:
- noun - the univalent radical -COOH
- adj - relating to or containing the carboxyl group or carboxyl radical
- The univalent radical, COOH, the functional group characteristic of all organic acids.
- n - a univalent acid radical
There are 8 letters in CARBOXYL: A B C L O R X Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARBOXYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARBOXYL plus a wildcard: CARBOXYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARBOXYL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARBOXYL
- The formula for the carboxylate functional group is RCOO. The ...
- carboxyl Methyl Cellulose (CMC) - China carboxyl Methyl Cellulose (Cmc ...
- Acetyl Coa carboxylase
- Filecarboxylate-resonance-2D.png - Wikimedia Commons
- superplastificantes polycarboxylate - spanish.alibaba.com
- hexamethyl benzenehexacarboxylate -- Critically Evaluated ...
- polycarboxylate superplasticizer(PC) - China concrete admixture ...
- Diagrama de cinta de un dmero de DOPA descarboxilasa del cerdo. [ 1 ...
- Amino Acids definition of Amino Acids in the Free Online Encyclopedia.
- This is the first step and the rate-limiting step in humans for the ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.