Scrabble word: BLOWPIPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOWPIPE exist?
Definitions of BLOWPIPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube that directs air or gas into a flame to concentrate heat
- noun - a tube through which darts can be shot by blowing
- A metal tube in which a flow of gas is mixed with a controlled flow of air to concentrate the heat of a flame, used especially in the identification of minerals.
- See blowgun.
- A long, narrow iron pipe used to gather, work, and blow molten glass.
- noun - a tube through which darts may be blown
There are 8 letters in BLOWPIPE: B E I L O P P W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWPIPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOWPIPE plus a wildcard: BLOWPIPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOWPIPE
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOWPIPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.