Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AVERSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AVERSIVE exist?
Definitions of AVERSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - tending to repel or dissuade
- Causing avoidance of an unpleasant or punishing stimulus, as in techniques of behavior modification.
There are 8 letters in AVERSIVE: A E E I R S V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AVERSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AVERSIVE plus a wildcard: AVERSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AVERSIVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AVERSIVE
- WildSmart - Photos Gallery aversive Conditioning
- aversive Agents - aversive Agent For Automotive Products aversive ...
- ... Denaturant for Ethanol and aversive Agents from Anand India
- aversive Racism The Hidden Racism of Open Minded Americans
- aversive Conditioning
- An Introduction to aversive Conditioning
- Med Associates Inc. aversive Stimulation Current Test Package
- Are you an embrace aversive
- School uses electric shocks to force behavior modification Aftermath ...
- aversive Control Letter to my Punisher
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.