Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EVASIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EVASIVE exist?
Definitions of EVASIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - deliberately vague or ambiguous
- adj - avoiding or escaping from difficulty or danger especially enemy fire
- Inclined or intended to evade: took evasive action.
- Intentionally vague or ambiguous; equivocal: an evasive statement.
- adj - tending to evade
There are 7 letters in EVASIVE: A E E I S V V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EVASIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EVASIVE plus a wildcard: EVASIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EVASIVE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EVASIVE
- evasive management Dirks blog
- ... .memebase.com20110808demotivational-posters-take-evasive-action
- evasive Inquiry Agency BLike.net - ...
- Addicts View topic - evasive Inquiry Agency 1-16 (x264-Mickeybaby ...
- more evasive GT418
- evasive Motorsports S2000 craze191st
- evasive Puzzle Box LadyObscure
- evasive MOTORSPORTS PROJECT FR-S - Scion FR-S Forum Subaru BRZ Forum ...
- evasive Angless Twitter account (evasiveAngles) is worth between ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.