Scrabble word: ASCENDED
Is ASCENDED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASCENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
- verb - go back in order of genealogical succession
- verb - become king or queen
- verb - appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- verb - go along towards (a river's) source
- verb - slope upwards
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 8 letters in ASCENDED: A C D D E E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDED
Click to search all anagrams of ASCENDED plus a wildcard: ASCENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENDED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.