Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMYLOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMYLOSE exist?
Definitions of AMYLOSE in dictionaries:
- The inner portion of a starch granule, consisting of relatively soluble polysaccharides having an unbranched, linear, or spiral structure.
- A polysaccharide, such as starch or cellulose.
- n - the relatively soluble component of starch
There are 7 letters in AMYLOSE: A E L M O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMYLOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMYLOSE plus a wildcard: AMYLOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMYLOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMYLOSE
- Nutrition Tips and Guide amylose
- Biology Hypertextbook
- card id 35486
- section of the amylose molecule
- Image from httpwww.cheng.cam.ac.ukresearchgroupspolymerRMP ...
- amylose chains wind into helices
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.