Is SOPHIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOPHIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of a group of Greek philosophers and teachers in the 5th century BC who speculated on a wide range of subjects
- noun - someone whose reasoning is subtle and often specious
- One skilled in elaborate and devious argumentation.
- A scholar or thinker.
- A Greek philosopher of pre-Socratic times who inquired about and speculated on theology, metaphysics, mathematics, and the natural and biological sciences.
- A professional philosopher and teacher, especially one belonging to a group of fifth-century B.
- noun - one that uses sophisms
There are 7 letters in SOPHIST: H I O P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOPHIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOPHIST, to go: SOPHIST?
Rearrange the letters in SOPHIST and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SOPHIST
6 letters out of SOPHIST
5 letters out of SOPHIST
4 letters out of SOPHIST
3 letters out of SOPHIST
2 letters out of SOPHIST
Contextual use of SOPHIST
What's nearby SOPHIST
Lookup in Wiki for SOPHIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOPHIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOPHIST"