Is PRODUCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRODUCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
- verb - bring forth or yield
- verb - create or manufacture a man-made product
- verb - cause to happen, occur or exist
- verb - bring out for display
- verb - cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
- verb - bring onto the market or release
- verb - come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
- To bring forth; yield: produce offspring.
- To create by physical or mental effort: produce a tapestry; produce a poem.
- To manufacture: factories that produce cars and trucks.
- To cause to occur or exist; give rise to: chemicals that produce a noxious vapor when mixed.
- To bring forth; exhibit: reached into a pocket and produced a packet of matches; failed to produce an eyewitness to the crime.
- To supervise and finance the making and public presentation of: produce a stage play; produce a videotape.
- To extend (an area or volume) or lengthen (a line).
- To make or yield products or a product: an apple tree that produces well.
- To manufacture or create economic goods and services.
- Something produced; a product.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring forth as a product”: a mine producing gold; a seed that finally bore fruit; a plant that yields a medicinal oil.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 7 letters in PRODUCE: C D E O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRODUCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRODUCE, to go: PRODUCE?
Rearrange the letters in PRODUCE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PRODUCE
6 letters out of PRODUCE
5 letters out of PRODUCE
4 letters out of PRODUCE
3 letters out of PRODUCE
2 letters out of PRODUCE
Contextual use of PRODUCE
What's nearby PRODUCE
Lookup in Wiki for PRODUCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRODUCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRODUCE"