Is OPPOSITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OPPOSITE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other
- noun - a relation of direct opposition
- noun - a contestant that you are matched against
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- adj - being directly across from each other
- adj - of leaves etc
- adj - moving or facing away from each other
- adj - the other one of a complementary pair
- adj - altogether different in nature or quality or significance
- adj - characterized by opposite extremes
- adv - directly facing each other
- Placed or located directly across from something else or from each other: opposite sides of a building.
- Facing the other way; moving or tending away from each other: opposite directions.
- Altogether different, as in nature, quality, or significance: The effect of the medication was opposite to that intended.
- Growing in pairs on either side of a stem: opposite leaves.
- One that is opposite or contrary to another.
- An opponent or antagonist.
- In an opposite position: They sat opposite at the table.
- Across from or facing: parked the car opposite the bank.
- These adjectives mean marked by a natural or innate and irreconcilable opposition.
- noun - one that is radically different from another in some related way
There are 8 letters in OPPOSITE: E I O O P P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OPPOSITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OPPOSITE, to go: OPPOSITE?
Rearrange the letters in OPPOSITE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OPPOSITE
7 letters out of OPPOSITE
6 letters out of OPPOSITE
5 letters out of OPPOSITE
4 letters out of OPPOSITE
3 letters out of OPPOSITE
2 letters out of OPPOSITE
Contextual use of OPPOSITE
What's nearby OPPOSITE
Lookup in Wiki for OPPOSITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OPPOSITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OPPOSITE"