Is EXISTENCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXISTENCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state or fact of existing
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- The fact or state of existing; being.
- The fact or state of continued being; life: our brief existence on earth.
- All that exists: sang the beauty of all existence.
- A thing that exists; an entity.
- A mode or manner of existing: scratched out a meager existence.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the fact or state of existing”: laws in existence for centuries; a fantasy that progressed from possibility to actuality; a point of view gradually coming into being.
There are 9 letters in EXISTENCE: C E E E I N S T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXISTENCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXISTENCE, to go: EXISTENCE?
Rearrange the letters in EXISTENCE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXISTENCE
7 letters out of EXISTENCE
6 letters out of EXISTENCE
5 letters out of EXISTENCE
4 letters out of EXISTENCE
3 letters out of EXISTENCE
2 letters out of EXISTENCE
Contextual use of EXISTENCE
What's nearby EXISTENCE
Lookup in Wiki for EXISTENCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXISTENCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXISTENCE"