Is EXCITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCITE in various dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- To stir to activity.
- To call forth (a reaction or emotion, for example); elicit: odd noises that excited our curiosity.
- To arouse strong feeling in: speakers who know how to excite a crowd.
- To produce increased activity or response in (an organ, a tissue, or a part); stimulate.
- To increase the energy of.
- To raise (an atom, for example) to a higher energy level.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of
There are 6 letters in EXCITE: C E E I T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCITE, to go: EXCITE?
Rearrange the letters in EXCITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXCITE
What's nearby EXCITE
Lookup in Wiki for EXCITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCITE"