Is EXCISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXCISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate)
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - levy an excise tax on
- verb - remove by cutting
- An internal tax imposed on the production, sale, or consumption of a commodity or the use of a service within a country: excises on tobacco, liquor, and long-distance telephone calls.
- A licensing charge or a fee levied for certain privileges.
- verb - to remove by cutting out
There are 6 letters in EXCISE: C E E I S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXCISE, to go: EXCISE?
Rearrange the letters in EXCISE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXCISE
What's nearby EXCISE
Lookup in Wiki for EXCISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXCISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXCISE"