Is CONTRACTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONTRACTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
- noun - the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
- noun - (law) a party to a contract
- noun - a bodily organ that contracts
- One that agrees to furnish materials or perform services at a specified price, especially for construction work.
- Something, especially a muscle, that contracts.
There are 10 letters in CONTRACTOR: A C C N O O R R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRACTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONTRACTOR, to go: CONTRACTOR?
Rearrange the letters in CONTRACTOR and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONTRACTOR
9 letters out of CONTRACTOR
8 letters out of CONTRACTOR
7 letters out of CONTRACTOR
6 letters out of CONTRACTOR
5 letters out of CONTRACTOR
4 letters out of CONTRACTOR
3 letters out of CONTRACTOR
2 letters out of CONTRACTOR
Contextual use of CONTRACTOR
What's nearby CONTRACTOR
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRACTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONTRACTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONTRACTOR"