Scrabble word: WRENCHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRENCHES exist?
Definitions of WRENCHES in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- noun - a jerky pulling movement
- noun - a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
- verb - twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- verb - make a sudden twisting motion
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - twist suddenly so as to sprain
- verb - to twist suddenly and forcibly
There are 8 letters in WRENCHES: C E E H N R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRENCHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRENCHES plus a wildcard: WRENCHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRENCHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRENCHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.