Scrabble word: TERRIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRIBLE exist?
Definitions of TERRIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- adj - exceptionally bad or displeasing
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful: a terrible bolt of lightning; a terrible curse.
- Extremely formidable: terrible responsibilities.
- Extreme in extent or degree: “the life for which he had paid so terrible a price” (Leslie Fiedler).
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: had a terrible time at the party; terrible food.
- Markedly objectionable: terrible hypocrisy.
- adv - very bad [adj] : TERRIBLY