Scrabble word: TERRIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TERRIBLE exist?
Definitions of TERRIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - causing fear or dread or terror
- adj - exceptionally bad or displeasing
- adj - intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality
- adj - extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact
- Causing great fear or alarm; dreadful: a terrible bolt of lightning; a terrible curse.
- Extremely formidable: terrible responsibilities.
- Extreme in extent or degree: “the life for which he had paid so terrible a price” (Leslie Fiedler).
- Unpleasant; disagreeable: had a terrible time at the party; terrible food.
- Markedly objectionable: terrible hypocrisy.
- adv - very bad [adj] : TERRIBLY
There are 8 letters in TERRIBLE: B E E I L R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TERRIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TERRIBLE plus a wildcard: TERRIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TERRIBLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TERRIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.