Scrabble word: SIDELINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIDELINE exist?
Definitions of SIDELINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that marks the side boundary of a playing field
- noun - an auxiliary line of merchandise
- noun - an auxiliary activity
- verb - remove from the center of activity or attention
- A line along either of the two sides of a playing court or field, marking its limits.
- A subsidiary line of merchandise.
- To remove or keep from active participation.
- verb - to put out of action