Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OVIDUCTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVIDUCTS exist?
Definitions of OVIDUCTS in dictionaries:
- noun - either of a pair of tubes conducting the egg from the ovary to the uterus
- adj - a tube through which ova travel from an ovary [n -S] : OVIDUCAL
There are 8 letters in OVIDUCTS: C D I O S T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVIDUCTS plus a wildcard: OVIDUCTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVIDUCTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVIDUCTS
- oviducts locate the oviducts they are yellowish coiled tubes near the ...
- Uterine tubes fallopian tubes or oviducts.
- ashleydobbinbiol3500 Assignment 1 The Ovaries
- Fallopiantubes(oviducts) these are ciliatedtubes of 10-20cm long ...
- ... oviducts a state record. Following scientific investigation the
- Burmese python carrying 87 eggs sets state record at 17 feet... www ...
- You too could have a video like this for your business and Local Web ...
- Reproductive Physiology
- Biotin - Avidin can bind up to four molecules of biotin simultaneously ...