Scrabble word: MARRIAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRIAGE exist?
Definitions of MARRIAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - two people who are married to each other
- noun - the act of marrying
- noun - a close and intimate union
- The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
- A wedding.
- A close union: “the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle.
- noun - the legal union of a man and woman