Scrabble word: MARRIAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRIAGE exist?
Definitions of MARRIAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - two people who are married to each other
- noun - the act of marrying
- noun - a close and intimate union
- The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
- A wedding.
- A close union: “the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle.
- noun - the legal union of a man and woman
There are 8 letters in MARRIAGE: A A E G I M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRIAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARRIAGE plus a wildcard: MARRIAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARRIAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARRIAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.