Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARRIAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARRIAGE exist?
Definitions of MARRIAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce)
- noun - two people who are married to each other
- noun - the act of marrying
- noun - a close and intimate union
- The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
- A wedding.
- A close union: “the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics” (Lloyd Rose).
- The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle.
- n - the legal union of a man and woman
There are 8 letters in MARRIAGE: A A E G I M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARRIAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARRIAGE plus a wildcard: MARRIAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARRIAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARRIAGE
- marriage Sermon Series The Two Shall Become One New Life ...
- marriage Licensing
- Great marriage Story Happy Dietitian
- 10 Ways to Have a Happy marriage Live Your Life With Prosperity and ...
- Ways To Save Your marriage From Falling Apart
- Recipe for a Happy marriage created for the GS Element
- Investigating marriage Records Public vs. Confidential Orange ...
- Godly marriage Confessions of a Crafty Housewife
- marriage - Free Wallpapers
- Good news marriage makes you less unhappy