Scrabble word: LUMINARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUMINARY exist?
Definitions of LUMINARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a celebrity who is an inspiration to others
- An object, such as a celestial body, that gives light.
- A person who is an inspiration to others.
- A person who has achieved eminence in a specific field.
- noun - a body that gives light
There are 8 letters in LUMINARY: A I L M N R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUMINARY plus a wildcard: LUMINARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUMINARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LUMINARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.