Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LEGERITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGERITY exist?
Definitions of LEGERITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble
- Quickness or agility of mind or body.
- n - quickness of the mind or body
There are 8 letters in LEGERITY: E E G I L R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGERITY plus a wildcard: LEGERITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGERITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LEGERITY
- fresh expressions... a new way of thinking about church
- ... precio de fbrica en rayn spandes legerity - spanish.alibaba.com
- Amplifier circuit with regenerative biasing - legerity Inc.
- HERVE L legerity V-neck bandage dress evening dress for sale
- HERVE legerity POPULAR BANDAGE SKIRT WOMENS DRESS 116c
- LUXA2 LHA0034 iPad 2 legerity ( ...
- tight bandage dress with spandes rayon legerity View tight bandage ...
- Free shipping blue strap evening dress sexy legerity 2012 HL female ...
- 2012 HERVE legerity NWT BANDAGE SKIRT DRESS HL101-1
- wholesale Bandage dresses extreme stretchy material legerity View ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.