Scrabble word: ELEGY
Is ELEGY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ELEGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a mournful poem
- A poem composed in elegiac couplets.
- A poem or song composed especially as a lament for a deceased person.
- Something resembling such a poem or song.
- A composition that is melancholy or pensive in tone.
- noun - a mournful poem for one who is dead
There are 5 letters in ELEGY: E E G L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEGY
Click to search all anagrams of ELEGY plus a wildcard: ELEGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEGY
Images for ELEGY
Lookup in Wiki for ELEGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.