Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELEGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELEGY exist?
Definitions of ELEGY in dictionaries:
- noun - a mournful poem
- A poem composed in elegiac couplets.
- A poem or song composed especially as a lament for a deceased person.
- Something resembling such a poem or song.
- A composition that is melancholy or pensive in tone.
- noun - a mournful poem for one who is dead
There are 5 letters in ELEGY: E E G L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELEGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELEGY plus a wildcard: ELEGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELEGY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELEGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.