Scrabble word: HUMANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMANITY exist?
Definitions of HUMANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being humane
- noun - the quality of being human
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- Human beings considered as a group; the human race.
- The condition or quality of being human; humanness.
- The quality of being humane; benevolence.
- A humane characteristic, attribute, or act.
- The languages and literatures of ancient Greece and Rome; the classics.
- Those branches of knowledge, such as philosophy, literature, and art, that are concerned with human thought and culture; the liberal arts.
- noun - the human race