Scrabble word: HUMANITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMANITY exist?
Definitions of HUMANITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being humane
- noun - the quality of being human
- noun - all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
- Human beings considered as a group; the human race.
- The condition or quality of being human; humanness.
- The quality of being humane; benevolence.
- A humane characteristic, attribute, or act.
- The languages and literatures of ancient Greece and Rome; the classics.
- Those branches of knowledge, such as philosophy, literature, and art, that are concerned with human thought and culture; the liberal arts.
- noun - the human race
There are 8 letters in HUMANITY: A H I M N T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMANITY plus a wildcard: HUMANITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMANITY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUMANITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.