Scrabble word: HUMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMAN exist?
Definitions of HUMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- adj - characteristic of humanity
- adj - relating to a person
- adj - having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of human beings: the course of human events; the human race.
- Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character that distinguish human beings from the lower animals: an act of human kindness.
- Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with human beings: a mistake that shows he’s only human; human frailty.
- Having the form of a human being.
- A human being; a person.
- noun - a human being