Scrabble word: HUMAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMAN exist?
Definitions of HUMAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- adj - characteristic of humanity
- adj - relating to a person
- adj - having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of human beings: the course of human events; the human race.
- Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character that distinguish human beings from the lower animals: an act of human kindness.
- Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with human beings: a mistake that shows he’s only human; human frailty.
- Having the form of a human being.
- A human being; a person.
- noun - a human being
There are 5 letters in HUMAN: A H M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMAN plus a wildcard: HUMAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMAN
Images for HUMAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.