Scrabble word: HUMANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUMANE exist?
Definitions of HUMANE in dictionaries:
- adj - pertaining to or concerned with the humanities
- adj - marked or motivated by concern with the alleviation of suffering
- adj - showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement
- Characterized by kindness, mercy, or compassion: a humane judge.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “marked or motivated by concern with the alleviation of suffering”: a humane physician; compassionate toward disadvantaged people; released the prisoner for humanitarian reasons; is merciful to the repentant.
- adv - compassionate [adj -MANER, -MANEST] : HUMANELY
There are 6 letters in HUMANE: A E H M N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUMANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUMANE plus a wildcard: HUMANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUMANE
Images for HUMANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.