Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANCIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANCIES exist?
Definitions of FANCIES in dictionaries:
- noun - something many people believe that is false
- noun - a kind of imagination that was held by Coleridge to be more casual and superficial than true imagination
- noun - a predisposition to like something
- verb - imagine
- verb - have a fancy or particular liking or desire for
- adv - ornamental [adj -CIER, -CIEST] : FANCILY
- verb - to take a liking to
There are 7 letters in FANCIES: A C E F I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANCIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANCIES plus a wildcard: FANCIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANCIES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANCIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.