Scrabble word: ENERGIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENERGIES exist?
Definitions of ENERGIES in dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- noun - a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- noun - any source of usable power
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- noun - the capacity for vigorous activity
There are 8 letters in ENERGIES: E E E G I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENERGIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENERGIES plus a wildcard: ENERGIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENERGIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENERGIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.