Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUPLEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUPLEXES exist?
Definitions of DUPLEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - a house with two units sharing a common wall
- noun - an apartment having rooms on two floors that are connected by a staircase
- verb - change into a duplex
- adj - having two parts or elements
There are 8 letters in DUPLEXES: D E E L P S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUPLEXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUPLEXES plus a wildcard: DUPLEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUPLEXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUPLEXES
- Canal duplexes Residences La Balise Marina Mauritius IRS ...
- Click on the Picture to enlarge
- Slideshow duplexes - Design - Builder Magazine
- ... says we need more duplexes and semi-detached homes in order to grow
- Ward Property LLC - Duplex
- Echo Ridge duplexes el dorado Echo Ridge duplexes El Dorado Inc ...
- Veer Architecture p.l.l.c. - Sequim duplexes Project
- duplexes - On-Campus - Housing - Campus Life - John Brown University
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.