Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COSMETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMETIC exist?
Definitions of COSMETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- adj - serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose
- adj - serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body
- A preparation, such as powder or a skin cream, designed to beautify the body by direct application.
- Something superficial that is used to cover a deficit or defect.
- Serving to beautify the body, especially the face and hair.
- Serving to modify or improve the appearance of a physical feature, defect, or irregularity: cosmetic surgery.
- Decorative rather than functional: cosmetic fenders on cars.
- Lacking depth or significance; superficial: made a few cosmetic changes when she took over the company.
- noun - a beauty preparation
There are 8 letters in COSMETIC: C C E I M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSMETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSMETIC plus a wildcard: COSMETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMETIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSMETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.