Scrabble word: COSMETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMETIC exist?
Definitions of COSMETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a toiletry designed to beautify the body
- adj - serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose
- adj - serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body
- A preparation, such as powder or a skin cream, designed to beautify the body by direct application.
- Something superficial that is used to cover a deficit or defect.
- Serving to beautify the body, especially the face and hair.
- Serving to modify or improve the appearance of a physical feature, defect, or irregularity: cosmetic surgery.
- Decorative rather than functional: cosmetic fenders on cars.
- Lacking depth or significance; superficial: made a few cosmetic changes when she took over the company.
- noun - a beauty preparation