Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONIDIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONIDIAL exist?
Definitions of CONIDIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - a fungus spore [n -NIDIA] : CONIDIAL, CONIDIAN
There are 8 letters in CONIDIAL: A C D I I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONIDIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONIDIAL plus a wildcard: CONIDIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONIDIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONIDIAL
- ... Like Me - and the way in which spores are produced conidial ontogeny
- ustus conidial head
- Seasonal abundance and Entomophthora muscae prevalence for house flies ...
- Phialides and conidia of Trichoderma harzianum .
- ... conidial spore masses are easily visible in the center. Conidia were
- ... obovoideum cbs 209 95 a c conidial apparatus consisting of
- ... of various carbon sources for the growth of waterborne conidial fungi
- analysis of apoptosis inhibition by A. fumigatus conidia and conidial ...
- ... conidial survival and protects against peroxide toxicity during
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.