Scrabble word: COLLEGIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLEGIAL exist?
Definitions of COLLEGIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or having authority vested equally among colleagues
- adj - of or resembling or typical of a college or college students
- Characterized by or having power and authority vested equally among colleagues: “He... prefers a collegial harmony that will present him with a consensus on the issues” (Time).
- Characterized by the equal sharing of power among the bishops.
- Of, relating to, characterized by, or likened to college life; collegiate: “Law-school faculties have traditionally been thought of as collegial—academic extensions of the courtroom civility that calls for the enemy to be spoken of as ‘my learned opponent’” (Calvin Trillin).