Scrabble word: COLLEGIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLEGIAL exist?
Definitions of COLLEGIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by or having authority vested equally among colleagues
- adj - of or resembling or typical of a college or college students
- Characterized by or having power and authority vested equally among colleagues: “He... prefers a collegial harmony that will present him with a consensus on the issues” (Time).
- Characterized by the equal sharing of power among the bishops.
- Of, relating to, characterized by, or likened to college life; collegiate: “Law-school faculties have traditionally been thought of as collegial—academic extensions of the courtroom civility that calls for the enemy to be spoken of as ‘my learned opponent’” (Calvin Trillin).
There are 9 letters in COLLEGIAL: A C E G I L L L O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLEGIAL plus a wildcard: COLLEGIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLEGIAL
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLEGIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.