Scrabble word: LOGICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGICAL exist?
Definitions of LOGICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning
- adj - based on known statements or events or conditions
- adj - marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- adj - capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
- Of, relating to, in accordance with, or of the nature of logic.
- Based on earlier or otherwise known statements, events, or conditions; reasonable: Rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning”: a logical mind; an analytic thinker; the ratiocinative process; a rational being.
- noun - the science of reasoning