Scrabble word: LOGICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGICAL exist?
Definitions of LOGICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning
- adj - based on known statements or events or conditions
- adj - marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- adj - capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
- Of, relating to, in accordance with, or of the nature of logic.
- Based on earlier or otherwise known statements, events, or conditions; reasonable: Rain was a logical expectation, given the time of year.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “capable of or reflecting the capability for correct and valid reasoning”: a logical mind; an analytic thinker; the ratiocinative process; a rational being.
- noun - the science of reasoning
There are 7 letters in LOGICAL: A C G I L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGICAL plus a wildcard: LOGICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGICAL
Images for LOGICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.