Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALLELIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALLELIC exist?
Definitions of ALLELIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to alleles
- adj - any of several forms of a gene [n -S] : ALLELIC
There are 7 letters in ALLELIC: A C E I L L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLELIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALLELIC plus a wildcard: ALLELIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALLELIC
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALLELIC
- Webcast Common Genetic Variants Modulate Nicotinic Alpha5 Receptor ...
- allelic Variants
- allelic discrimination
- allelic variation2
- ... molecular beacons can be used for allelic discrimination. Courtesy of
- The process of allelic exclusion
- Genetic and allelic Heterogeneity of Cryg Mutations in Eight Distinct ...
- Schematic of a region of a chromosome before and after a duplication ...
- ... & Allele Calls Step 1 Internal Size Standards and allelic Ladders
- UNM Biology Undergraduate Labs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.