Scrabble word: COLLAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLAGE exist?
Definitions of COLLAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a paste-up made by sticking together pieces of paper or photographs to form an artistic image
- noun - any collection of diverse things
- An artistic composition of materials and objects pasted over a surface, often with unifying lines and color.
- The art of creating such compositions.
- To paste (diverse materials) over a surface, thereby creating an artistic product.
- verb - to arrange materials in a collage (a kind of artistic composition)
There are 7 letters in COLLAGE: A C E G L L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLAGE plus a wildcard: COLLAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.